Best Jobs for College Students
If you are a student, your pockets are often empty because you have lots of errands to cover with your not-that-much cash. Perhaps, you need a part-time job to cope with these issues. Read our guide of top jobs for students.
Make Money In College
- 1.Massage Therapist
- You need to undergo special courses and certification, but as soon as you manage that, you can earn $22 per hour. Not a bad earning, we should say.
- 2. Dental Receptionist
- You know, dentists work with teeth and make good money. So, why don’t you apply for dental receptions? An easy job with $14 per hour. Good paying job for college students ever imagined.
- 3. Nanny
- Babysitting can be fun, and you can get about $12 per hour.
- 4. Bookkeeper
- Extra money for students is always a priority, and you can easily get at least $12 per hour for bookkeeping responsibilities.
- 5. Orderly
- Orderly is a well-paid and interesting job, especially if you are planning to work in a sphere of medicine. You’ll get a chance to see everything from the inside!
- 6. Bank Teller
- Learn to manage your cash and ear up to $11 by working as a bank teller. Don’t be afraid of loads of paperwork; you’ll get used to it very soon.
- 7. Tax Preparer
- Help accountants to make cash statements, balance sheets, and other stuff that may seem boring at first glance. But do not miss a chance, if you’re studying finance and investment!
- 8. Tutor
- You are evidently good at something. So, you can trade your knowledge and skill for $10 and more per hour. You arrange your performance on your own.
- 9. General Office Clerk
- It is probably the most boring job you ever have, but not a bad payment of $11 per hour and a possibility to watch all office life just for the future. It is a good option, as well.
- 10. Restaurant Host/Hostess
- You will need tones of energy, especially on weekend nights and holidays, but that will be paid approximately $11 per hour. Also, you can always collect some food from the kitchen. No need for college meals!